SGS Tekniks has scored a 78% against threshold of 60% for Green Channel approval in Tier-2 assessment was conducted by MSIL(Maruti Suzuki India Limited) in July, 2021.
SGS Tekniks is one of the leading automotive electronics manufacturer for it’s OEMs. It is 30+ years old EMS company and manufacturing automotive electronics for leading brands likewise Maruti, TVS, Hero, Honda, Triump, Suzuki, Tata, Mahindra, Swaraj Sonalika, New Holand Tractor, Eicher, Ashok Leyland, Mercedes Benz and many more.
Infrastructure & Capability:
- Design Centers: Stuttgart, Germany & Gurgaon, India
- Total 10 SMT Lines
- Total Plant Capacity: 1.3 Mil CPH
- Capability: Chip 0201, 12MIL & μBGA
- Total Facility: 22500 SQ. MTS.
- Lead Free, ESD Protected & Clean Environment Std. Class 8&9
- One third business from exports to developed world
- Product Traceability System & SAP
- Rapid prototyping & NPI
- Certificates: AS 9100D, IATF 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- Electric Discharge Control Program: ANSI ESD S20.20, IEC 61340 -5-1