2015 is a major milestone for SGS Tekniks. Since its inception in 1990, SGS Tekniks has grown from a one-product start-up to a diverse EMS company providing turnkey solutions for PCB Assemblies, Box Products and Electronic Design Services. The company was founded by a group of professionals Sanjiv Narayan, Ranjit Singh, J.S.Gujral and Krishna Pant.
Twenty-five years, more than 850 employees, 5 manufacturing plants, and six SMT lines, SGS Tekniks today is one of the leading EMS Companies in India. Commitment to innovation, technology & long term relationship has been key to SGS Tekniks’s success over the years. We are creating unprecedented value and opportunity for customers, employees, suppliers, investors and partners.
We celebrated our 25th year anniversary on the 30th April evening in all our plants. We presented a beautiful memento to all our employees to say a big thank you. Also, we congratulated our hard working employees who have stayed with us for more than 20 years, 10 years and 5 years with silver coins.
Highlights / Facts:
• Total Facility: 18200 SQ. MTS.
• Total Plant Capacity: 450K CPH
• Capability: Chip 0201, 12MIL & μBGA
• Design Centers: Stuttgart, Germany & Gurgaon, India
• Lead Free, ESD Protected & Clean Environment Std. Class 8&9
• One third business from exports to developed world
• Manpower: 850 people
• Barcoding & SAP implementation
•Rapid prototyping and NPI
• Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008
• Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2004
• Occupational Health & Safety Management System OHSAS 18001:2007
• Quality Management System ISO/TS 16949:2009
• Awarded for highest export by ELCINA- EFY in 2013-14
• Excellence in Electronics Manufacturing 2012-13
• Awarded best EMS Company in India by EFY in 2012
• Won prestigious Silver Trophy for Kaizen (Productivity Stream) in 5th CII Cluster Summit 2012
• WON best Kaizen award from PRICOL Ltd (automotive) for year 2011-12.
• WON best PPM award from PRICOL Ltd (automotive) for year 2011-12.
We would like to say a big thank you to all of our valued employees and customers, without whose unstinted support this great journey would not have been possible. We look forward to such continued support from all the stakeholders in future, as well.