The goal of SGS TEKNIKS is to provide valued solutions that meet or exceed customer’s expectations. This is achieved through management leadership, compliance to quality, environment, health and safety requirements, investment in leading processes and accepting exigent business objectives.
SGS TEKNIKS’s team members are empowered to drive continual improvement in everything they do. This engagement allows SGS TEKNIKS to proactively identify, understand, and rapidly resolve operational issues that benefits customers, shareholders, employees and ensures competitive price, quality, safety, reliability and on-time delivery performance to our customers.
To meet this commitment, SGS TEKNIKS will:
- Integrate quality, environmental, health, safety and legal requirements in to processes.
- Institutionalize sound environmental, health and safety management practices to ensure prevention of pollution, ill health and injury.
- Create and enhance awareness among all interested parties about environmental protection, minimization of waste and wise use of natural resources.
- Allocating sufficient resources as required for the implementation of this policy.
- Provide processes / work environment which reduces the risk to product quality, health, safety and environment.
- Ensures our suppliers follow good processes for quality, environmental, health and safety.
- Continual improvement in effectiveness of Quality, Environment, and Health & Safety Management System.
- Communicate this policy to all employees and interested parties including our suppliers.
Date: September 2015
SGS Tekniks Quality Policy in Hindi: (Click here to download)
SGS Tekniks Quality Policy in English: (Click here to download)