Human resources are beyond doubt one of the most important assets of any organization. We at SGS Tekniks sincerely believe in developing and continually improving upon our invaluable workforce. If you have the passion to strive for excellence, we offer you this opportunity to realize your dream with us.
Urgent: Please Email your resume at email@example.com
Functional Area: Supply Chain Managemet – Electronics Manufacturing Service (EMS)
Designation Assistant manager
Job Location @ Bommasandra, Bangalore
Profile To lead SCM
Work Experience 6 to 8 year in similar field
Qualification Diploma/ B. Tech Electronics
Reference Centum/ Rangsons/ Smile /SFO/Kaynes Tech/ Vinyas /Indic, EOLine, preferably from EMS industry.
• Must have Prior SCM (particularly on sourcing, cost reduction) experience (from EMS-PCB Assembly, Box build, Design) of at least 3 years
• Prior SCM experience (from EMS-PCB Assembly, Box build, Design)
• Working experience in EMS for related fields like Energy, Automotive, telecom , industrial, Defence
• Must be aware of working culture of EMS industry.
• Vertical industry knowledge
• Good written and verbal communications skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with internal teams & suppliers.
• Go getter attitude.
• Experience sourcing components globally with competitive prices.
• Understanding of RFQ received from business Development, preparation of enquiry & follow up skill with vendors globally for getting competitive cost is essential.
• Components ordering , monitoring flow , support production dept for timely arrival of raw material
• Knowledge of IQC – raw material inspection & store procedures is must.
• Supporting Sales team for timely cost submission.
• Working Experience in SAP, ERP systems is an additional advantage.
• Exposure to Quality systems ISO9000, AS9100c
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
New openings occur regularly if you are interested in pursuing a career with SGS Tekniks, please post your resume for our review. We shall hold the same in our database for recall at short notice.